There's been a combination of reasons behind my hiatus, some of which will feature in this post.
So rather than bore you any longer, lets get on with it...
- moving house - me and the fiance have purchased our first home. In February we moved into our two bedroom apartment so the majority of my time has been spent redecorating, furnishing it and in general settling in.
- the new addition to our family. A house wouldn't be a home to us without a dog so along came Lola, a black pug who is now 7 months old.
- reconnecting with makeup. I had kind of lost touch with makeup and just stuck with the same products everyday namely studio fix fluid and patina and mulch on the eyes but now i've enjoyed delving back into my stash and playing with products i'd long forgotten about.
- Youtube - as well as not blogging, I gave up on YT too and that also went for not watching any videos but the other night I sat down and watched my first video in months which was from hollyYMBB.
- being cheese and egg intolerant. No more pizza and pancakes for me :-(
- dry skin. Lately my skin has been really dry and flakey. Nothing seems to be hydrating enough and no exfoliator removes it.
I want to say a big thank you to those who have continued to follow my blog even though I haven't updated this in so long.
I hope everyones had a great weekend and i'll leave you all with a photo of Lola when she was 8 weeks old.