So without further ado this is the slap that featured today and the day before that etc.
* A bit of MAC SFF to allow my freckles to show through and even out my skin tone
* Chanel Bronze Universal as a bronzer and contour
* NYX cream blush in Glow
* MAC Style Snob all over the lid
* MAC Antiqued in the crease and on lower lashline
* MAC Blacktrack fluidline on top lashline
* Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara (my HG)
*good old Carmex
* YSL Rouge Volupte No. 2
Holidays are perfect for giving your skin a chance to breathe not to mention a healthy glow which is a shame really to mask it in heavy coverage foundations. Thankfully my MAC Face and Body foundation arrived today and I can't wait to give it a whirl tomorrow.
N.B. must go on more holidays in 2011.
I've already decided on Cyprus for next years adventure with hopefully a few city breaks in between.
Where should I go in Cyprus? Let me know about your experiences there.