Wednesday 26 November 2008

Current Haircare Routine

On saturday I picked up some new shampoo and styling products in Boots. It was 3 for 2 on John Frieda products so I got a shampoo and conditioner and got a finishing creme for free :)

Im naturally blonde but i've have been dying my hair brown for the past 2 years so I need something to help maintain the colour and shine.

I was using Tresemme vitamin E & aloe colour revitalising shampoo but it was drying out my hair so it was definately time for a change.

This is what I bought.....


I've only been using this for the past week but so far im impressed with the results. My hair is super soft and SHINEY! In the morning I would spend about 15 minutes straightening the sections of my hair as its quite thick and curly but now I just run my ghd's quickly over my hair to achieve the same poker straight effect. It seem thats the shampoo maintains my style even whilst i sleep.

As for the rest of my haircare routine......



Once my hair is washed and towelled dried I apply Revlon frizz control smoothing balm and distribute it through my hair.

Before blow drying I use a heat defence spray. My choice is Tresemme heat defence smooth. I also apply this on sections of my hair before straightening it.

I usually dont apply any styling product until the morning when im leaving for work. Right now i'm using John Frieda's satin shine finishing creme which keeps my hair looking smooth.

For the days inbetween washes I use Tigi bed head after party for that just washed look.

Whats your haircare routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment