Tuesday 24 February 2009

BBR Contest!

I've chosen to recreate Katy Perry's look for Holly and Hele's contest.

Her makeup stood out the most to me not to mention those piercing blue eyes.



This is my interpretation:




Products used:

Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
MSF Natural in Light
Chanel Bronze Universel to contour and bronze
MAC Vanilla pigment as highlight
MAC Well Dressed blush

Eyes: Katy seems to be wearing a light wash of colour on her lids. Her main focus seems to be under the eyes.
MAC Soft Ochre paintpot
Urban Decay Blunt e/s all over lid
MAC Vanilla e/s as highlight and also in the inner corners
MAC Blacktrack fluidline on upper lashline
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara
MAC Brassy fluidline on lower waterline
MAC Tempting e/s smudged along lower lashes
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s to fill in brows and then set with vaseline to obtain Katy's glossy brows
NYC false lashes

Lips:
Blistex to prime
Concealer to mute my natural lip colour
NYX Round lipstick in Orange Soda



Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed doing it.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks great. I see you have the Bronze Universal I have it too but haven't tried it yet. How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it for the first day today and so far im liking it. I've wanted it since seeing Pixiwoo uses it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, I hope you win you've got katy's look spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jesse Thanks for the lovely comment. When will we be seeing your entry? x

    ReplyDelete