Tuesday 10 March 2009

Calling all stylistas!

I've got my eye on a jacket from Topshop (pictured below).

Its £55 and can be worn as casual wear and also to the office.


Frill Swing Jacket


My problem? I can't think of enough outfit possibilities to justify the price tag.

Thats where you come in.

I need your help to provide me with ideas of what I can pair this jacket with (tops being my biggest issue).

I've been messing around on Polyvore but so far have only created the coat and skinny jeans.

Please help me with my dilemma (I really want this jacket).

5 comments:

  1. you could wear it with diffent colours vest or tshirts.

    or with a black dress or like wide leg jeans and camis :)

    I love Topshop! lol :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty jacket..it's one of the things that I consider staples...that never go out of style..I 'd pair it with jeans and either a shirt or some frilly-drapey blouse! Hope this helps a tiny bit...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @A Fashionable Affair Topshop FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could even wear it with a skirt.. it's a classic cut so it should suit most shapes. It would look nice with a grey pencil skirt and bright vest and cute heels maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use it over a white tanktop and a pencil skirt, skinny jeans or any other types of jeans, but you can also use it over a floral dress in almost shade. I think there are so many options.

    ReplyDelete