Saturday 29 August 2009

Todays Face of the Day

I opted for a subtle smokey eye today which isn't very dramatic at all but still has that little bit of definition.

I also incorporated lots of shimmer into todays face, something I rarely do.



Onto the products used...

Face:
- MAC SFF NC30
- Smashbox blush in Tint (I adore this product so much)
- Natural Collection bronzer in Golden Glow which is my bronzer of choice this week.

Eyes:
- Painterly paint pot
- Naked Lunch applied all over lid, under brow and down the centre of nose
- Patina on the outer third
- Twinks - Just a tad concentrated on the crease for some depth
- Blacktrack fluidline and lashings of Maxfactor false lash effect mascara

Lips:
- YSL Rouge Volupte No. 7


I couldn't resist a pouting pose, it's not often i'm daring enough to sport a brighter lip :)




On another note I think i've conquered St Moriz! I have to apply a generous coating of moisturiser and let it set a while before applying the tan.

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend x

14 comments:

  1. your skin looks really pretty :)
    i think i might need to get myself some SFF :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AbbieAndBrian It might possibly be by favourite MAC product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look amazing. I love that lipstick (and pouting poses)
    ;)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous:) I love the lipstick too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i could get up to a nw30 with st moriz even with two layers nw20 is a bit too light i wear colourstay in natural beige

    ReplyDelete
  6. @legseleven7 Thanks. Yay for pouting poses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jenny9119999 Its my only YSL lipstick. Think I will pick up some more in duty free

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh I love this FOTD. I have recently purchased those colours, and I really like them together! I need to invest in a good blusher. Soon.

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skin looks flawless! I love SFF!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! Would love to see a post on how you apply the SFF. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jo It's on my to do list for a YT video x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @maya SFF works miracles lol

    ReplyDelete