I also incorporated lots of shimmer into todays face, something I rarely do.
Onto the products used...
- MAC SFF NC30
- Smashbox blush in Tint (I adore this product so much)
- Natural Collection bronzer in Golden Glow which is my bronzer of choice this week.
- Painterly paint pot
- Naked Lunch applied all over lid, under brow and down the centre of nose
- Patina on the outer third
- Twinks - Just a tad concentrated on the crease for some depth
- Blacktrack fluidline and lashings of Maxfactor false lash effect mascara
- YSL Rouge Volupte No. 7
I couldn't resist a pouting pose, it's not often i'm daring enough to sport a brighter lip :)
On another note I think i've conquered St Moriz! I have to apply a generous coating of moisturiser and let it set a while before applying the tan.
Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend x