Saturday 10 October 2009

Belated Holiday Post

I'm definitely behind in posting some photo's from my recent holiday, but better late than never.

When it comes to taking photograph's I'm really slack. It's very much a chore to me. We didn't take alot of pictures mainly because I didn't feel I needed to capture the days that I was sick and that was about half of the holiday.

But anyway here are a few snapshots from my time spent in Lanzarote.

This is a few from the balcony




There was 3 pools but this is the one we used as it was just outside our apartment




This is a view of the beach from the strip, featuring some pretty palm trees :)




Enough of the scenic pictures here is one of me in my favourite dress looking more sunburnt than tan



Watch out for some pics of my sister's wedding coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely:) Sorry to hear you were sick for half the holiday:(

    ReplyDelete