As you can probably tell Santa has been very good to me this year.
My boyfriend wasn't happy about spending so much money on makeup but its what makes me happy so he obliged.
In all I got:-
1) limited edition smokey eyes palette which I will talk more about
2) empty eyeshadow palette with shadows in Sable, Woodwinked, Mythology and All That Glitters
3) the face brush set
4) two brushes - the 224 and 181
5) two paintpots in Bare Study and Painterly
6) three lipsticks in Fabby, Blankety and Snob
My other gifts included a Guess watch (I heart masculine watches), shoes from office, a book by Bobbi Brown, a game for my DS (yes I am a big kid) and a Hollister hoody.
I love all my presents even including the usual suspects ie pyjama's and socks :)
My favourite present makeup wise has to be the smokey eyes palette. This was added to my christmas list after watching a video from lollipop26.
I attempted to recreate the look she did using this palette.
This is a simple look and very easy to do. If your still able to get this palette I recommend buying it. The colours in it are very wearable, even for daytime looks and as lollipop26 said its great for travel so I can cart it about in my makeup bag with my matching brush set.
I had a lovely christmas spent with my family, I hope you all had a good one aswell.