Friday 12 December 2008

Too Faced Kabuki Brush


Apart from the MAC 190 this brush is one of my favourites!

I picked this up about a week ago for around £18 from Boots and i'm so happy I got it :)

In appearance it looks similar to the MUFE kabuki brush (the bristles I mean, not the handle) and seeing as I can't get my hands on one of those this was a close second)

This brush consists of teddy bear hair bristles which are described to "grab and blend colour without any of the cruelty or hygiene problems associated with animal hair brushes".

I adore the pink portable applicator - what girl wouldn't? Thats probably not a good enough reason alone to buy this brush so its a plus that it actually does its job, leaving me a satisfied customer.

I use this to apply my MSF natural to set my foundation. When buffed with this brush I dont get that cakey look. The bristles are uber soft and in the time i've had I haven't experienced any shedding.

Overall in my opinion this is definately value you money.

Does anyone else have this brush? What are your views?

No comments:

Post a Comment